LUXURY SIX-NIGHT GOURMET CRUISES FOR 4-8 PASSENGERS
Your cruise includes six nights accommodation in your own private Twin or Queen-bedded cabin with elegant en suite bath, all meals, including one meal at a local restaurant for either lunch or dinner, fine regional local wines, open bar, chauffeur-guided daily sightseeing, transfers to and from the barge in the cruising area, and use of barge amenities including bicycles and spa.
Please contact us with any questions or to book your cruise:
703-339-5254 (US) / +33 688 811 605 (France) / info@CanalsofFrance.com
2018 Season Private Charter Rates
Private charter cruises are available for four to eight passengers (double occupancy).
2018 Season Individual Cabin Rates
Select weeks are available for individual cabin bookings on Tango. Rates are per person, based on double occupancy.
Van Gogh & Captain's Cabins
Cezanne & Renoir Cabins
Single occupancy supplement
INCLUDED IN FARE:
- Six nights accommodation.
- All meals, wines, bar, and refreshment drinks aboard.
- Transfers to and from the barge from the Bordeaux train station or local hotel.
- All excursions and visits to historical sites, museums, entrance fees,
vineyards for wine-tastings, and markets in our air-conditioned minivan.
- Use of on-board bicycles, deck-side spa, library, wifi, CD collection and player.
The wines and alcoholic beverages on shore, personal purchases,
telephone, laundry (can be arranged with onshore cleaners).
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm reservation
- Payment balance is due 90 days prior to departure date
- For cruises booked less than 90 days prior to departure, 100% payment is required to confirm reservation
- Personal check, wire transfer, or cashiers check are accepted for payment
- No refunds, either following deposit or full payment
- Procuring trip insurance is strongly advised.